Hello world,
I've been thinking a lot lately about happiness, about the times in my life I have been happy, but mainly about the fact that I'm not happy right now. It seems to me that happiness is a lot like air - you only notice it when it's absent! I hope by writing this down it will enable me to look at the problem objectively and also provide a sort of catharsis, a release of the junk I've accumulated in my mind over the last couple of years.
As you're spending your precious time reading this, I'll promise you 2 things:
1. This will not be a downbeat moanfest. Wallowing in our unhappiness gets us nowhere and I won't have it. The time has come to be upbeat.
2. I will be honest.
3. I will learn to count.
So here's the plan. Throughout history many people, cultures and religions have given their take on happiness, on what it is that can make us happy. My plan is to research these solutions and test them out, to take what works and discard what doesn't. To find the key. My happiness equation.
It has to be out there somewhere, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment